Fundraise For Charity
As a charity, we do not get any government grant or help from other authorities. All our activities are funded by your donations.
The biggest challenge of running a charity is to raise funds, especially in this day and age when there are 100s of charity and 1000s of causes to donate to. The task becomes even harder.
Fundraising is all about making the event/activity, interesting for the participants whilst at the same time raising money for the less fortunate. You may already have an idea and just need some resources from us, or perhaps you really want to do something worthwhile but don’t know where to start.
Below are some of the ideas our team has put together to help you start raising money for the needy.
Take on a Challenge
- Take part in a Marathon – London Marathon, North Run, British 10k
- Climb Peak(s) – Climbing heights is always a difficult task but if there is a cause behind your climbing then it will give you extra motivation to climb any peak or hill.
Organise an Event
This is a great way to raise awareness and money for charitable causes. Some of the ideas for events include:
- Coffee Morning
- Bring a Meal (in a community centre or mosque)
- Sports Day or Charity Football Match
- Baking Competition
- A day out for Charity
Other Fundraising Ideas
- Car Boot Sale
- Car Wash
- Give it Up for Charity
- Sponsored Likes on Social Media
- Online Fundraising Linking to our Campaigns
How can we help
- Advice and guidance
- Design your poster
- Place your event on our social media
- Place your event on our website
- Help you with volunteers
- Even on the day, we may be able to help you with the organisation
- We may also be able to also help you with logistics
- Help and support through constant contact and communication
Please email us at email@example.com for a general discussion and share ideas.