Turkey-Syria Earthquake Appeal
- 60,000+ Deaths
- 170,000+ buildings destroyed or damaged
- 18 million in urgent need of food, shelter & financial aid
#TeamDWT is on the ground delivering life-saving humanitarian aid. Support our Turkey-Syria Earthquake Appeal.
Yemen Emergency Appeal
- 24.3 million people are in urgent need of food aid
- 2.3 million children are at risk of starvation
- 1.7 million children living like refugees in their own country
The civil war has destroyed the whole country and has taken its people to the brink of becoming a 21st-century catastrophe. #TeamDWT is on the ground supporting struggling families.
Gaza Emergency Appeal
- Over 2 million imprisoned in an open-air prison
- 84% of Gaza’s population relies on humanitarian aid
- 97% of tap water is not drinkable
Gaza is on the brink of becoming a manmade catastrophe. We must act now, raise our voices and speak for the people of Gaza. At the same time, we need to continue supporting them financially.
Pakistan Floods Emergency Appeal
Even though this is not in the headlines anymore the need is still there.
- 33 million people were affected by the 2022 floods
- Over 2 million homes were destroyed
- 3.6 million acres of crops were destroyed
- 1.2 million livestock were washed away
People have lost everything. The rebuilding job is huge. We need your support to help families rebuild their lives.
Bangladesh Floods Appeal
One natural disaster after another has pushed millions of Bangladeshis into poverty permanently. Although Bangladesh started to become one of the emerging economies, COVID-19 destroyed many thriving businesses. In addition, the 2022 floods destroyed many towns and villages and pushed millions deeper into poverty. Right now:
- 39 million of Bangladesh’s population is struggling to make ends meet
We are on the ground, rebuilding lives and supporting hundreds of families through tough times.
Rohingya Crisis Appeal
Rohingya Muslims – The most oppressed community in the world
In 2017, more than a million Rohingya Muslims fled violence, persecution, and daylight human rights violations in Northern Rakhine State in Myanmar. Since then over 900,000 have been living as refugees in Bangladesh in some of the world’s worst conditions.
#TeamDWT has been on the ground since the start of the conflict. We regularly support hundreds of families with food, water and financial aid.
Save Yourself from the Trials by Giving Charity
The Prophet ﷺ said,
“There are seven whom Allah will shade on a day when there is no shade but His…”
- A just ruler
- A youth who grew up in the worship of Allah
- One whose heart is attached to the mosques
- Two who love each other, meet each other, and depart from each other for the sake of Allah
- A man who is tempted by a beautiful woman of high status but he rejects her, saying, ‘I fear Allah,’
- One who spends in charity and hides it such that his right hand does not know what his left hand has gives
- One who remembered Allah in private and he wept
Be from the SIXTH (6th)…
Give for the sake of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى
This Ramadan, Why Donate with Dabbagh Welfare Trust?
We believe in complete transparency. Insha’Allah, this Ramadan, your donation will go directly to those in need..
With a proven track record of providing humanitarian aid in conflict, war, and natural disaster zones, your donations to the any emergency appeal are in safe hands. Insha’Allah
Every donation no matter how small, will insha’Allah have a positive impact on the lives of the most vulnerable.
Dabbagh Welfare Trust is a UK-based Islamic charity. We take pride in being recognised as a charity that works closely with widows, orphans, and the most vulnerable families from some of the world’s poorest communities. Over the past decade, we have delivered aid from the funds raised via the Gaza Emergency Appeal, Turkey-Syria Earthquake Appeal, Pakistan Floods Appeal, and Afghanistan Emergency Appeal and helped countless victims of poverty and injustice. Alhamdulillah, as a charity, we have a proven track record of effectively and efficiently delivering aid. Donate to the Food Appeal, Water Appeal or Winter Appeal – Donate with confidence. Insha’Allah
Alhamdulillah, as an Islamic Charity, we have a proven track record of effectively and efficiently delivering aid to the most vulnerable. Donate to the Ramadan Food Appeal, Ramadan Emergency Appeals or Ramadan Zakat Appeal – Donate with confidence.
If you would like to donate and have questions please feel free to ask. Whether you want to sponsor an orphan, sponsor a widow, donate a handcart, sponsor a sewing machine, gift a goat or help someone by donating your Zakat, donate with confidence Insha’Allah. Every penny will be spent according to shar’i guidelines and under the supervision of the experienced Dababgh Welfare Trust team.