Turkey-Syria Earthquake Appeal
- 60,000+ Deaths
- 170,000+ buildings destroyed or damaged
- 18 million in urgent need of food, shelter & financial aid
#TeamDWT is on the ground delivering life-saving humanitarian aid. Support our Turkey-Syria Earthquake Appeal.
Yemen Emergency Appeal
- 24.3 million people are in urgent need of food aid
- 2.3 million children are at risk of starvation
- 1.7 million children living like refugees in their own country
The civil war has destroyed the whole country and has taken its people to the brink of becoming a 21st-century catastrophe. #TeamDWT is on the ground supporting struggling families.
Gaza Emergency Appeal
- Over 2 million imprisoned in an open-air prison
- 84% of Gaza’s population relies on humanitarian aid
- 97% of tap water is not drinkable
Gaza is on the brink of becoming a manmade catastrophe. We must act now, raise our voices and speak for the people of Gaza. At the same time, we need to continue supporting them financially.
Pakistan Floods Emergency Appeal
Even though this is not in the headlines anymore but the need is still there.
- 33 million people were affected by the 2022 floods
- Over 2 million homes were destroyed
- 3.6 million acres of crops were destroyed
- 1.2 million livestock was washed away
People have lost everything. The rebuilding job is huge. We need your support to help families rebuild their lives.
Bangladesh Floods Appeal
One natural disaster after another has pushed millions of Bangladeshis into poverty permanently. Although Bangladesh started to become one of the emerging economies, COVID-19 destroyed many thriving businesses. In addition, the 2022 floods destroyed many towns and villages and pushed millions deeper into poverty. Right now:
- 39 million of Bangladesh’s population is struggling to make ends meet
We are on the ground, rebuilding lives and supporting hundreds of families through tough times.
Rohingya Crisis Appeal
Rohingya Muslims – The most oppressed community in the world
In 2017, more than a million Rohingya Muslims fled violence, persecution, and daylight human rights violation in Northern Rakhine State in Myanmar. Since then over 900,000 are living as refugees in Bangladesh in some of the world’s worst conditions.
#TeamDWT has been on the ground since the start of the conflict. We regularly support hundreds of families with food, water and financial aid.
Save Yourself from the Trials by Giving Charity
The Prophet ﷺ said,
“There are seven whom Allah will shade on a day when there is no shade but His…”
- A just ruler
- A youth who grew up in the worship of Allah
- One whose heart is attached to the mosques
- Two who love each other, meet each other, and depart from each other for the sake of Allah
- A man who is tempted by a beautiful woman of high status but he rejects her, saying, ‘I fear Allah,’
- One who spends in charity and hides it such that his right hand does not know what his left hand has gives
- One who remembered Allah in private and he wept
Be from the SIXTH (6th)…
Give for the sake of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى